Topics for 1-day Updates are chosen by a local planning committee comprising of local growers and agronomists. This ensures the agendas meet local information needs.
Locations of the 1-day Updates vary each year.
Cost includes morning tea & lunch and Update proceedings.
For further information or queries, please phone John Cameron or Erica McKay on 02 9482 4930 or email us
Information on topics and speakers at the Updates will be available here
Dates and locations for July/August 2021 1-day Updates
- Jerilderie - Wednesday 14 July 2021 - Civic Hall, 33 Jerilderie Street, Jerilderie, NSW 2716
- Hillston - Thursday 15 July 2021 - Hillston Community Hall, Oxley Avenue, Hillston, NSW 2675
- Millmerran - Tuesday 10 August 2021 - Millmerran Community & Cultural Centre, 45 Walpole St, Millmerran, QLD 4357
- Nindigully - Wednesday 11 August 2021 - Nindigully Hall, Sternes St, Nindigully, QLD 4497
- Walgett - Thursday 12 August 2021 - Walgett Sporting Club, Cnr Fox & Montkeila Streets, Walgett NSW 2832
- Gunnedah - Friday 13 August 2021 - Gunnedah Band Hall, South St, Gunnedah, NSW 2380
Dates and locations for November 2021 1-day Updates
- Theodore - Wednesday 17 November 2021 - Theodore RSL Hall, 30 The Boulevard, Theodore, Qld 4719
- Rolleston - Thursday 18 November 2021 - Rolleston Memorial Hall, Planet St, Rolleston, Qld 4702
Dates and locations for February/March 2022 1-day Updates
- Corowa - Thursday 17 February 2022 - Corowa RSL, 30 Betterment Pde, Corowa, NSW 2646
- Grenfell - Tuesday 22 February 2022 - Grenfell Bowling Club, Cross St, Grenfell, NSW 2810
- Cumnock - Wednesday 23 February 2022 - Cumnock Bowling Club, 44 Obley St, Cumnock NSW 2867
- Pallamallawa - Thursday 3 March 2022 - Pallamallawa Memorial Hall, Cnr Generoi & Gwydir Sts, Pallamallawa, NSW 2399
Numbers attending : *
(Price $30 per person)
(Enter the additional attendee names below Your Details)
Attendee Names (including above)