Topics for 1-day Updates are chosen by a local planning committee comprising of local growers and agronomists. This ensures the agendas meet local information needs.
Locations of the 1-day Updates vary each year. Eight 1-day Updates are run annually in the traditional GRDC northern grains region.
Cost includes morning tea & lunch and Update proceedings.
For further information or queries, please phone John Cameron or Erica McKay on 02 9482 4930 or email us
Information on topics and speakers at the Updates will be available here
Dates and locations for the December 2018 1-day Updates are:
- Emerald, Qld - McIndoe Function Centre, Opal St, Tuesday 4th December, 2018
- Biloela, Qld - ANZAC Memorial Club, 94 Callide St, Wednesday 5th December, 2018
Dates and locations for the February/March 2019 1-day Updates are:
- Coolah, NSW - Coolah Sporting Club, Thursday 28th February 2019
- Spring Plains, NSW - Spring Plains Hall, Friday 1st March 2019
- Moonie, Qld - Moonie Sports Club, Thursday 7th March 2019
- Warra, Qld - Warra Memorial Hall, Friday 8th March 2019
Numbers attending : *
(Price $30 pp and $20 for subsequent people from the same farm)
(Enter the additional attendee names below Your Details)
Attendee Names (including above)