In addition to being run as face to face Updates, the Wagga Wagga, Dalby and Narrabri GRDC Grains Research Updates in February/March will also be live streamed for online viewing.
In 2021, the 2-day GRDC Grains Research Update at Goondiwindi has been split into two one-day events at Dalby (2 March) and Narrabri (4 March), while the Wagga and Dubbo 2-day events will continue as 2-day events. Because of Covid 19 social distancing requirements, no concurrent sessions will be run at any Northern Region Updates, and we will not be running networking dinners or hosting trade displays at these events.
We hope that as many as possible will be able to attend these GRDC Grains Research Updates face to face, but understand that due to venue capacity restrictions for social distancing and travel restrictions, not everyone will be able to attend. As a result, we are streaming these days for people to watch live remotely.
There is no cost to view the live stream events but there is a cost to participate ‘in-person’.
Run your event around our event!
Why not gather the agronomy team and watch it together or invite some of your grower clients to participate as an event held by your organisation at your venue? Those watching remotely will be able to ask questions as if you were physically there. Use this as a chance to upskill your team or boost relationships between your agronomist team and client base while hearing the latest grains research for the upcoming season.
Dates and locations of live streamed Updates:
- Wagga Wagga – Tuesday 16 and Wednesday 17 February 2021 (Face to face & livestream)
- Dalby – Tuesday 2 March 2021 (Face to face & livestream)
- Narrabri – Thursday 4 March 2021(Face to face & livestream)
For those that would like to register to attend these GRDC Grains Research Updates face to face, please click here.
For those that would like to register to be sent a link to enable on-line participation in the live streaming of these events, please fill out the registration below.
How live streaming will work:
- After registering, you will receive a registration email confirming you are registered.
- Closer to the day, we will provide you a link to view the live stream along with details on how to ask questions and links to papers etc.
- Live streams of Wagga Wagga will start at 10am (Day 1) or 8:30am (Day 2)
- Live streams of Narrabri and Dalby will start at 9am local time (please note Qld/NSW time difference)
Agendas will be available here soon.
If you would like to register multiple people from the same organisation or have any queries, please contact Erica McKay or Andrea Mathers on 02 9482 4930. Email: Erica McKay email@example.com